Variety announced the full cast list of celebrities and their corresponding partners today.
Dancing With the Stars has been on the air for a stunning 24 seasons, but as this list points out, it’s always refreshing to see new faces on the dance floor.
Below are the listings:
- Chart with Keo Motsepe
- Bonner Bolton with Sharna Burgess
- Simone Biles with Sasha Farber
- Rashad Jennings with Emma Slater
- Nick Viall with Peta Murgatroyd
- Normani Kordei with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Chris Kattan with Witney Carson
- Mr. T with Kym Herjavec
- Heather Morris with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- David Ross with Lindsay Arnold
- Nancy Kerrigan with Artem Chigvintsev
- Erika Jayne with Gleb Savchenko
As it is with each passing year, this season of Dancing With the Stars enjoys a wide array of star power, from Olympic gymnasts to ’70s icons to Glee personalities. The reality series will continue to be hosted by Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, and judged by their iconic stars Len Goodman, Bruno Toniolo, Carrie Ann Inaba, and ex-DWTS contestant Julianne Hough.
Who do you think will win the esteemed mirror ball trophy this year? Considering Biles’ teammate, Lauries Hernandez, was the grand season 23 winner, maybe there’s some magic for the Olympian connection for season 24.
In any case, Dancing With the Stars premieres on ABC Monday, March 20th.